As a leading producer of metal connection systems and components for civil engineering and housing technology, BEULCO has the highest standards for quality, reliability as well as contractual and supplier performances. We are only able to meet these standards together with reliable partners. We believe in a high degree of flexibility, a good service and the willingness to be transparent as the basis for a successful partnership. We attach great importance to a cooperative and trusting cooperation as a guarantee for long-term business relationships.
- Brass solid bars, hollow rods and profiles
- Red brass solid bars, hollow rods and profiles
- Chip and scrap sales
We require designed parts made of brass, red brass, steel, stainless steel and plastic (pressure nuts, clamping rings, pipes).
Therefor we are seeking suppliers who offer the following processing methods:
- injection casting
- pressure dies
- machining tools
- installation service providers
- surface technology (annealing, blasting, polishing, coating with chrome, tin and nickel)
- C-parts and MRO-parts management
plays an important role
We attach importance to
Benefit from this opportunity and become our supplier
If you wish to be registered as a new supplier, please fill in the required supplier survey sheet and the appropriate performance profile.
For a cooperation we need the completed supplier survey sheet and the signed confidentiality agreement.
Please send the completed forms to Einkauf@beulco.de.
As soon as we have received your information, we will check the forms and contact you immediately.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Our suppliers guarantee
- a consistently high standard of quality
- flexibility as well as adherence to quantity and schedule stipulations
- service and customer focus
- a market-oriented and competitive pricing policy
- a transparent and solutions-oriented cooperation
- additional benefits beyond the competitive pricing
- the option of integrating business processes (A-suppliers)
|Monday - Thursday||08:00 h until 17:00 h|
|Friday||08:00 h until 13 h|
Goods acceptance times
|Weekdays||Hours of goods acceptance|
Monday - Thursday
06:45 h until 16:00 h
|Friday||06:30 h until 14:15 h|
We accept the goods at gate 13 (turn into "Am Eckenbach").
Please note that long goods will be accepted on gate 9.