For more comfort! Even if it gets tight!
Either in new buildings or in case of building renovations: Installations in narrow places, possibly overhead, are often a real challenge for planners and plumbers and municipal suppliers. Quickturn plunger valves offer a unique solution. Extremely low installation hights ease planning and mounting. Only a few turns and the valve is open or closed. Replacing valve upper parts is not necessary because of the maintenance-free function elements.
- easy operating by ergonomically formed handles
- quick operating with only a few turns from „on“ to „off“
- turning direction is shown on the display of the handle
- the label on the handle enables a clear marking of the pipelines
- non-rising upper part
- upper part without clearance volume
- functioning parts of the piston valve are maintenance-free and lubricated durably
- low installation height
- sealing piston is resistant against deposits by a special profile
- suitable for drinking and heating water
- operation pressure mx. 16 bar
- operation temperature max. 90°C
- housing made of dezincification-poor brass acc. to drinking water ordinance DIN 50930-6
- blue action handle made of glass-fiber reinforced plastic
- massive sealing piston with double sealing EPDM coating
- all used materials acc. to KTW-recommendation
plunger valves registered in prototype and noise behaviour:
- DIN-DVGW under no. NW-6170BN0037
- DVGW under no. 0210-4557
- MPA NRW under no. PA-IX 7892/l
Passage values acc. to DIN 3546 part 1, in connection with DIN EN 1213 volume flow rate class Vb
Haven't found the right product?
Your BEULCO team is glad to help.